Archive for the ‘Maps’ Category
- PGR Rowskie farm
- Average Fields
- Chaff mod
- Manure and slurry mod
- Lime mod
- Breeding cows
- Major crops + alfalfa and limb (which may be used as poplon)
- Varied terrain
- Dumping of grain, maize and rape to the threshing floor
- Exports of manure in the field
- New textures
- New silo for corn
Authors: MafiaSolec, Stuntman, miki1998575, AgroTechPL, Bronczek1, MrAdamo15
The map is in 4 farms:
- NW Farm – horses
- NE Farm – hogs
- SW Farm – beef
- SE Farm – dairy, sheep and chickens
- The crops are: wheat, barley, canola (rape), maize, soybean, oat, rye, greenwheat, cotton, sunflower, sorghum, sudangrass, alfalfa, clover grass, potato, sugarbeets, sweet corn, peanut, blackeye pea, carrot, red beets, sweet potato, rice, millet and dinkel
- You can storage dump at all 4 farms, you can only load at the grain complex, grain and the vegetables you have to load at NE farm 3
- You have 3 grain elevators to sell at Pioneer, MFA, Cargill
- The vegetable is sold at the Bed and Breakfast, Hoss supermarket, and farmers market
- There are 2 lakes, Missouri river, creek, 2 trains, 2 towns, airport, manure, mist, kalk mod and weeds
You need to unzip and the the unzip file is a map mod zip file and that need to unzip they are 11 mods. You should have 12 mods total
- 1 farm
- Buying all crops
- Milkmaid who receives milk from the farm
- Chicken, geese, ducks, rabbits, guinea
- Selling eggs at a neighbor
- Feeding hens
- Cows that are fed in the barn
- Making in the stable
- Pasture near the farm
- Grass, fed cows
- Manure, liquid manure
- Fertilizers, sprays, fuel
- Lime loaded turem
- Buying bales in the barn
- Super silo
- Hinged door
- Bought box
- 6 Fields and meadow
- Mud on the road
- Cellar in which pour beets and potatoes
- Mod night
- Other scripts
The map now contains a forest area where you can entertain modes Forest Mod Beta. Also you have a place where you can sell cut trees. Along with the forest added some details on the map, the more trees, several types of grass. Two new bridges. Also you need of Forest Mod Beta times the trees of the map the Alps.
Authors: AV Modding, Anonymous
- Hilly, large fields
- 2 former LPG plants (arable farm, dairy farming)
- Green compost heap
- Adjusted traffic
- New grass texture
- Exposed dunghill
- 3D roads
- Adapted cow pasture
- 2D/3D trees
Authors: fendtxylon524 Saroman, Roberto91, xXMalleXx, AndiScania, diverse polnische Modder
- The map is Forstmod ready!
- The farm forestry can be found in box 4 of nearby land trade
- Important you need the Forestry mod, only the buildings and accessories are loaded from the Forstmod
- At the garden center you can now dung, manure, grass, potatoes and sugar beet Sell
- Field 13 was used as horse pasture Rebuilt the grass can you right at the horse sale
- The feed store built on the cow pasture
- The fire station is right at the entrance so a good position to be fast in the field
Authors: Landwirtschafts Simulator GV, Giants
- Some fields are planted and ready for harvest
- Standard, spelled, oats, rye, millet, sunflower, onions and carrots are installed
- Pig, cattle fattening, Wassermod, Woolpalettecollector, Purchasable items and much more
- 3 New outlets: Industrial complex, horse farm, slaughterhouse, Forest Enterprise, Station-sale
- New BGA with a capacity of each 480000 l per silo
- Second small courtyard
- Two forest areas
- Drivable dealers with repair option when using the schadenmod
Authors: PaPa, Alex2009
This is the Idaho map with provisions for the new forestry logging mod.
It is exactly the same as the v1.1, but the entire southeast corner up on the mountain has been redone into a logging area.
In addition, the existing BGA plant has installed additional buildings that will accept wood chips for heat generation and a storage for extra wood chips. A sawmill has been built on the small road leading towards the radio mast in the south of the map.
Some new logging roads have been created as well.
Of course, you must have the forstmod file in your mods directory (with the original name, e.g. “aForestMod” for this part of the map to function properly.
Credits to rafftnix, BM Modding, Vertexdesign, fruktor, fendt2000, MadMax for the forestry mod.
I hereby want to introduce you my new map.
Here is a map with small to large fields, it manages a former LPG operation, which is under construction. My latest has been a BGA waiting to be fed, the old piggeries were nuked for economic reasons and built new ones. Yes, and now to the cows, as the money has not quite enough, except for the new beef cattle barn, a feed store and flexi mixing station.
SO dear friends that I’ve re-installed?
Slurry, manure and Kalkmod
Pigs and cattle fattening (thanks Marhu)
- New crops (oats, hemp, rye, sunflower, clover and alfalfa)
So folks that’s it again from my meager description,
vertexdesign (Futterlager,Scheune,Traunsteinersilo,etc) http://www.vertexdezign.de/
JauchenPaule (Werkstatteinrichtung, Werkstattkran, etc)
So first time thanks for the motivation of you to build on!
which is to a small update be rewarded for here.
The courtyards again revised the landscape improved and extended to some.
see for yourself
This is one small step closer to the end of the map
boje93.arri, stefzimmermann , silver.